Helping our clients achieve meaningful outcomes
MTM helps primary and specialty healthcare providers achieve meaningful outcomes for the individuals they serve.
- Reduce consumer’s time spent on intake from an average of 3.5 hours to 1.5 – 2 hours (depending on whether a psychiatric evaluation is needed).
- Deliver a diagnostic assessment the same day it is requested; reduce wait time to the first clinical follow-up from an average of 48 days to 3-7 days.
- Achieve meaningful increases in medical adherence with techniques like collaborative documentation and timely access.
- Foster staff and consumer support: system changes implemented with support from MTM receive a 97 percent approval rating (based upon surveys administered to more than 27,000 clients and staff nationwide).
MTM designs and helps to implement services that improve staff efficiency and morale.
- Reduce staff time spent on intake from an average of 5 hours to 1.5 – 2.5 hours.
- Reduce staff frustration and maximize efficiency by reducing “no shows” and cancellations.
- Increase staff satisfaction, reduce turnover and sick time usage by implementing proven change techniques.
MTM knows how to improve operational efficiencies and position primary and specialty healthcare providers for the future.
- Reduce data redundancies in intake process by more than 50% on average, saving valuable time for consumers and staff.
- Achieve cost savings by streamlining processes while generating an impressive ROI. Average Same Day Access ROI is 8 to 1 in the first year, and the average Just in Time ROI is 10 to 1 in 90-180 days.
- Increase staff utilization by 10-15% system wide – and in turn number of intakes and additional clients served – with no change in staffing numbers.
- Increased revenues allow organizations to offer better wages, enhance their systems and upgrade key equipment.